Are you not satisfied with your Gadgets, Mp3`s or any other Electronic devices. Then your best choice will be Giztopia.com. You can sell used electronics at very reasonable price here. The company is well known for offering high amount to people who are willing to sell used electronics. Giztopia has advanced recycling facility where they can pay highest in industry for your electronic goods and guarantee 100% consumer satisfaction.
As the technology of all these electronic devices increase periodically that make older versions outdated. This is the main reason why the market to sell used electronic devices is also increasing where we need a trusted place to sell our devices. Hence it is a great idea to sell your used electronic devices and catch the growing new models in the market.
Introduction of Giztopia:
- Easy Navigation
- Environmentally Focused
- Safe and customer oriented company
By using the Site and their Services, you warrant that:
If you want to sell used electronics online you need to first analyse the make/model and perform testing on your device accurately. Every electronic buyback companies will pay different sum of amount based on the condition of your device. To avoid any chance of fraud choosing a website like Giztopia is best as it is very trusted company for selling used electronics on large scale.
Giztopia is a small company which is started by Tim Gonyeau. This company specialises in purchasing outdated used electronics from clients. Reason for starting this website/service was simple. Over 160 million+ cell phones, 20 million+ laptops, and countless millions of tablets and MP3 players go out of use each year and less than 10% are recycled responsibly. The remaining 90% end up in a junk drawer or worse, a landfill.
Benefits of Giztopia:
- No login details required where your personal details will not be saved
- Free shipping
- This website is having green based hosting.
- They purchase goods in any condition and will be sold as second hand.
- 100 % Data wipe guarantee.
- Payment to client within 48hours.
- You have good and marketable title to the property you sell.
- You have full authority to sell and transfer said property.
- Said property is sold free of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities, and adverse claims of every nature and description whatsoever.
- Said property is not from, or the result of, illegal activity in this country or any other country.
- Any transaction initiated by you will not cause Giztopia.com, any Third Parties, or our partners to be in violation of any anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, or other applicable law of the U.S., any state or any foreign country.
- You are the actual legal owner of any and all property offered to be sold through the Site and Services and you are acting on your own behalf.